In the white nights I was looking for rest
in the madness and licentiousness,
making dirty everything by touching someoneelse's sweat.
in exclusive brothels,
drunk on glass tables
argentinian tango I danced.
Pride was my luxury,
and the lies acords of repentance.
With slander I killed innosent souls,
so that is why freedom will not be reached.
I won't be able to see it with my eyes.
In an extasy with a white handkerachief
I waved to God-I am coming.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Freedom by Pere Risteski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones
- COLRS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Dog And The Cat, Chris Ekong
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Find Love All Around, Musfiq us shaleheen