Persian Nightingale Poems
- Ardent Love Be my apostrophe before S I'll second that ...
- Gaza We don't listen to them shouting for aid Though for our...
- A Flower Girl Your rosy cheeks The scent of kindness ...
- Be Yourself An island of peace An island of sanity An ...
- A Coquettish Smile Large shadows loomed On my heart I was ...
- I Wish You Enough! I wish you enough sun to keep you ...
- A Pregnant Pause A silence Pregnant with suspense Peeping ...
'Million years ago
At the break of dawn
Joyful tears of angels
On the lawn
Echoed with dawn chorus
Where there was nothing
I was born'
P.N. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Be my apostrophe before S
I'll second that motion
The possession beyond space and time
When the nude love swims in our notion
Give me a glass of wine darling
A glass of love potion
No I need more ecstasy
A dropp of your eyes' ocean