Peter Vector Poems
- Forgive (And Move Onward) So finally someone says, What I ...
- Unity In Diversity Unified in Diversity. That's what people...
- ア ル セ ...
- (untitled Dreams) I dream of them These mysterious girls in ...
- Black Rose Charcoal coloured petals lightly brush my ...
- Death To Life Love so freely sought yet yearned. Life so ...
- (decayed) My Brilliant Image One day the moon confessed, ...
Peter Vector is a poet, simple as that. With no awards to boast of, or books published, he writes because that is what he feels he should do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Forgive (And Move Onward)
So finally someone says,
What I needed to hear.
Some way of freedom,
For this poet that was left behind.
Forgive and forget.
So true and well spoken,
Pick up what was broken.
I'll never forget what we had.
You didn't want to hurt me.
I tried to show you all my love.
You warned me, but no, it was not enough.
So now we're picking up what was broken,
And piecing it back together again.
Though it may not be as strong,
As before, still we move along,
In in hopes of finding new love.
And so finally someone says,
What I needed ...