Phillip Knox Poems
- I Saw A Mocking Bird I saw a mocking bird upon a tree alone,...
- In The Grip Of Pain In the grip of pain I find myself the ...
- Acid Rain In the night I hide shattered, broken of heart my...
- Love Falls Her beauty was captivating sweet of heart, ...
- Pearls At Your Feet I search for expression of mind All I ...
- Lost Portraits-Edited Passion is sometimes blind senseless, ...
- Lost Portraits Passion is sometimes blind senseless, emotive...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phillip Knox
I Saw A Mocking Bird
I saw a mocking bird upon a tree
alone, chirping a tune
the skill of imitation bore he
as it sang amid the gloom.
Children played among the fields
adults conversed freely,
but of the bird in the broken still
faces thought him silly.
O beautiful composer of the skies
your deep music is superb
but can never be fully realized
the song of a mocking bird.