Phoenix Rory (October 31,1992 / Phoenix, AZ)
My parents named me after the place where we live. Isn't that lame? (Not to mention embarrassing.) Anyway, I'm 15 and I love to read and play the clarinet. I just started writing poetry recently. I hope you enjoy it! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ballet Blood and Battle Bones
- Beauty Has Its Price
- Dark Faery on Halloween
- Did I Shave My Legs for This?
- Footprints and Pawprints
- Give Me A Chocolate Heart
- If The Shoe Fits, Throw It Away
- Pink, Our Shrink, and Love, I Think
- Why I Killed Myself Today