Phynea Deliopoulos Poems
- Leave The Past Behind There are no memories of you and me ...
- Neither Here Nor There... For once I did overlook My selfish...
- I'Ve Tried To Keep My Distance It's hard to control the way I...
- While I Sit Here While I sit here Contemplating my ...
- Waiting To Be Liberated As my pen knows my secrets I am still...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phynea Deliopoulos
Leave The Past Behind
There are no memories of you and me together
You're not aware of how I feel,
I wish we could see more of each other,
Would I tell you then?
We've both been hurt before
Still hurting yet...
But I'd rather feel nothin' at all,
That was until I saw, you.
It was early evening
But got worse the longer I stayed
And when you touched my hair
I fell; melted and fell.
Now I cant stop thinking about you and
I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
We could both make new memories
And leave the past behind.