Pierre Rausch Poems
- A Cup Of Coffee Don't you buy a hat, a Paris ...
- Car Wash Waiting, sunshine, watching file Still he waited a ...
- Hounds Of Hell Fire on ground, under the mountain Fire ...
- Golden Hair I'm not lettin' you go there is a shine in your ...
- Stumble ; Suburbs of Ireland; I won't go where you ...
- Fig Tree MY BEST FRIEND LIES UNDER THE FIG TREE HE HAS A ...
- Rasputin This last was the dearest tariff A clash of ...
With the Summernightbrand grow a company the size of the structure. Where goes the journey, what are the aim and prerequisite to SRSO, there are even several models?
With Summernightbrand Record Sales Office (Owner: Mr Pierre Rausch) , it is a Luxembourgish small business in the full music business, with possibilities of spreading on the Internet, sales of retail products, pulling a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pierre Rausch
A Cup Of Coffee
Don't you buy a hat, a Paris model
Camouflage to say disaster
Of a bowler gin, with two or three
avoid all squash
Feathers would not conceal
Shag your toes to the hips
I invite you to a cup of coffee, if you want to
share time with me
A big latte, an espresso or an tea
What would you like
An afternoon in a Paris Cafe, a warm cup of
Pambelam, be babe, pambelam, be babe, pambelam
Evil, when the tears floated for that guy, for
the lipsticks, would you try,
Sick, when the tears floated for that guy, for
the lipsticks, would you ...