Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
I know this is all my fault
I was the one to let go of you
after you told me to never do that...
I was your world and for the longest time,
you were mines.
Then life & decisions & depression changed all of that
I was so miserable and strongly believed that If I was alone
things would be much better.
I didn't feel loved.
I underestimated my meanings in life.
In other words, I was suicidal.
& just like that,
I broke my promises...
I told you I needed a break...
That probably was the biggest mistake of my life
I look back on our old relationship
and the cute little poems we wrote for each other.
I feel like a retard. Stupid ass retard.
We had it all. Everything was going great.
But I had to mess it up...
Like I always do....
I'm trying so hard to build that trust & love we had
But I am realizing that once something is broken,
there is a fat chance that it will never be the same.
This is true for us.
I can not force you to love me again.
I can not force you to trust me again.
I had my chances & I ruined it all.
But why am I complaining?
I brought this all on myself.
I deserve this. I really do.
It's about time I learn about keeping my promises
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.... by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Stephen Wylie
Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov
(1814 - 1841)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- And The Moon And The Stars And The World, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Is God both Interventionist and non-inte.., Merton Lee
- Fitina Mai Sand'a, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Grandma's Attic...(Prose), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Diana's Pool, Julyn Pride
- For My Pen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Villanelle: When countries slaughter mai.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Coywolf, Julyn Pride
- December Walk, Julyn Pride
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Whats and Whats, Ibrahim Lawal Soro