Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
I know this is all my fault
I was the one to let go of you
after you told me to never do that...
I was your world and for the longest time,
you were mines.
Then life & decisions & depression changed all of that
I was so miserable and strongly believed that If I was alone
things would be much better.
I didn't feel loved.
I underestimated my meanings in life.
In other words, I was suicidal.
& just like that,
I broke my promises...
I told you I needed a break...
That probably was the biggest mistake of my life
I look back on our old relationship
and the cute little poems we wrote for each other.
I feel like a retard. Stupid ass retard.
We had it all. Everything was going great.
But I had to mess it up...
Like I always do....
I'm trying so hard to build that trust & love we had
But I am realizing that once something is broken,
there is a fat chance that it will never be the same.
This is true for us.
I can not force you to love me again.
I can not force you to trust me again.
I had my chances & I ruined it all.
But why am I complaining?
I brought this all on myself.
I deserve this. I really do.
It's about time I learn about keeping my promises
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.... by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
- Adaptation, maria sudibyo
- ব্যস্ততার অবসান, Yakub Ali
- Long Drought, maria sudibyo
- Rain Season Isn't Yet, maria sudibyo
- Paper Assignment, maria sudibyo
- 'RAMDAS KESAVADAS', the fraud, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- A Prayer, Holly Moon
- Benevolent Heart, Holly Moon
- You Say You Love Me, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)