Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
All my life I've wanted to fit in.
I wanted to be in the middle of the crowd feeling wanted.
I felt like this was who I was supposed to be.
I am not like everyone else.
I don't dress like everyone else.
I don't think like everyone else.
I don't act like everyone else.
It took me so long to realize.
I can never be who I wanted to be.
It's just not who God wants me to be.
He's got a different plan for me.
I have to learn to accept that.
No matter how heartbreaking it may be.
No matter how many tears I must shed.
No matter how many people I have to let go of...
I have to learn to accept who I am.
No matter how much it hurts.
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Acceptance by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)