Waltz For Zizi
I won't write of love anymore.
I won't write of you, because I think I've said it all,
and it's becoming unhealthy
this dream of you.
It's already winter and I wouldn't even noticed it,
if it wasn't for these fat people with white beards and red clothes.
Didn't I tell you not to make me fall in love with you!
The last words I write you,
I belive are these.
There are too many men that want you,
for me to fight alone
in this loveless war.
My giants are fighting
but the love you had for your heroes
makes them invincible.
I have swallowed your pain,
I have called you bride,
but it wasn't enough to surpass
the flaws you saw in me.
The world can go to hell,
it was only you that I cared.
And I hope to meet you again someday,
in the world that we deserve,
the world of cloudless love,
where my dreams are more than dreams.
I do love you, but I'm not a begger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11111987 by Waltz For Zizi )
- Missing Links, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Evermore, Sheehan Patrick Augustine
- A lovely even for the stars of respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Silence Passed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am thankful for my children Ethan, and.., Sagrario Garcia
- The universe is conspiring in our favor, Sagrario Garcia
- A Disagreement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- O Death Oh Loser, Adeosun Olamide
- How Many Things Are Still Left (The End .., Stephen Warren Williams
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)