Of Muses And Other Ghosts
I won't write of love anymore.
I won't write of you, because I think I've said it all,
and it's becoming unhealthy
this dream of you.
It's already winter and I wouldn't even noticed it,
if it wasn't for these fat people with white beards and red clothes.
Didn't I tell you not to make me fall in love with you!
The last words I write you,
I belive are these.
There are too many men that want you,
for me to fight alone
in this loveless war.
My giants are fighting
but the love you had for your heroes
makes them invincible.
I have swallowed your pain,
I have called you bride,
but it wasn't enough to surpass
the flaws you saw in me.
The world can go to hell,
it was only you that I cared.
And I hope to meet you again someday,
in the world that we deserve,
the world of cloudless love,
where my dreams are more than dreams.
I do love you, but I'm not a begger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11111987 by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus