4 Leaf Clover!
There comes a day,
when out of the blue,
a rainbow appears,
where the rainbow is,
there is a pot of gold.
The pot of gold,
is at the end of a long path in life.
At the end of the path,
is a 4 leaf clover!
Do You Feel Lucky?
Find your rainbow,
and walk your path,
and at the end of it all....
I hope you find your
4 leaf clover! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 Leaf Clover! by Shellbelle Ward )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Fallen Soldier Table, Jon M. Nelson
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon