A Bad Snap
He: That isn't you.
She: It's me, in my blue skirt
And scarlet coat and little golden shoes.
He: Not good enough.
She: Well, burn it if you choose
And take myself.
He: Yourself like skies and days
To praise and live in, worship and abuse.
Lesbia Harford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bad Snap by Lesbia Harford )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- animals, camila salaverria
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- My Classroom, shivani pillai