A beautiful scenery of relation
The car is mine; I drive it; It runs; Am I not related with the car speed sitting inside when it runs? yes, the velocity of the car has enveloped me; The body of the car is my body; I must take care of me-car body so that it would not collide with other things on the road.
The speed is me-contained
The speed is car-contained
The car is powerless! It has no choice by itself; Just runs as I drive it; And it is me who stimulates the car but when it runs, it runs together with me; At that time the speed of the car and the speed of mine is one dynamism.
My car is running on the road of the Earth;
The Earth has a velocity; It is running with all phenomenon it has
The speed of the Earth is me-contained, and car-contained too.
What a nice scenery! I am strung with all phenomenon here on the Earth! I am separated but joined, I am enclosed with nature but freed; I am related with all dynamism!
©copyright by sarwar chowdhury. all rights reserved.
sarwar chowdhury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A beautiful scenery of relation by sarwar chowdhury )
- A Muse of Water, Carolyn Kizer
- I Will Not Bow, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- Go for a Walk, Ima Ryma
- Water Island, Howard Moss
- Only witness, gajanan mishra
- My Life, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- 수원 ANMA☞０１０▼５９３３▼０４３７☜수원 ANMA, zczx zxczxc
- Dreams, Daisy Pereira
- Beauty of Care, Rohit Sapra
- 수원 ANMA MASSAJE ♠♠010 ５９４６ ０３７７♠♠수원[수원] .., zczx zxczxc
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)