A Blow of Cruelty
Many do interest their talents,
Whilst some do sacrifice their life.
Many do automatically pull the punch,
When others just receive the blow.
Many earn a million pounds,
But then, most do forsake it and their life.
I cleverly refute the statement of a killer
Who lived in decades and loved the seconds
Shown to him, that were seconds of cruelty.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blow of Cruelty by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna