Robert Edgar Burns
A BUNDLE OF JOY!
More precious than silver,
And value above gold.
The worth can’t be measured
Of the bundle you hold.
No treasure on Earth,
Could ever compare,
To the fortune called children,
And their love that we’ll share.
There’s something about
A new angel in blue.
He’ll wrap you around his fingers,
In all that he will do!
When you look into his eyes,
You’ll see great shining treasure.
You know you’d give your life,
You’ll love him above measure!
Each day you spend with him
Just adds blessings to your life.
Future grandkids he shall bring you,
When he finds a precious wife!
So treat him as a treasure
For you know he surely is!
He’ll always be your bundle of joy,
May he find such joy in his!
Robert Edgar Burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BUNDLE OF JOY! by Robert Edgar Burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let us worship, gajanan mishra
- Girl Jumping Rope, Morgan Michaels
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky