delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
a certainty of violets
had left May questioning
the probability of June...
she swung in, unencumbered,
the fragrant juices of salutary euphemism
wet on her lips...
the dogs find deeper pools,
cool their bellies....
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a certainty of violets by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery