A Child Molester
In his fixation, a victim’s psychosis;
Make the young budding flowers,
Repent for their lives, living with regret.
Rape and molest, destroy and kill.
Wear the cloak of divine, begin with verse
From the holy book. Do charity and exploit.
Deceive, debauch, with your ugly face.
The nature’s curse, if your conscience dead,
The heavy covers of faces, you wear,
And like an onion peeled, you will, one day.
Either on a justice, delivered, or your hypocrisy
Unearthed. Like your soul, buried in deep mirth.
Sadiqullah Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
On a news item that some people are involved in child molestation
in the garb of religion and charity.
Comments about this poem (A Child Molester by Sadiqullah Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam