A Child Molester
In his fixation, a victim’s psychosis;
Make the young budding flowers,
Repent for their lives, living with regret.
Rape and molest, destroy and kill.
Wear the cloak of divine, begin with verse
From the holy book. Do charity and exploit.
Deceive, debauch, with your ugly face.
The nature’s curse, if your conscience dead,
The heavy covers of faces, you wear,
And like an onion peeled, you will, one day.
Either on a justice, delivered, or your hypocrisy
Unearthed. Like your soul, buried in deep mirth.
Sadiqullah Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
On a news item that some people are involved in child molestation
in the garb of religion and charity.
Comments about this poem (A Child Molester by Sadiqullah Khan )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second