Ray Subrata Ray
A Christmas Token Of Love To Judith, - And All My Dearest Friends by Ray Subrata
In mind’s echoing green,
You appear as a reflective shrine,
A link by Unified field,
…We the friends here build,
And our love’s fragrance promotes the air,
We banquet the life’s feast, and make it fair.
In Time’s tree now we hang,
With sense and tongue we sing,
Our each day’s ordeal, and soul’s work,
Would take their flight like shinning lark.
Let us commit that we would overcome our ego,
If any wrong, out of ignorance, we would forgo.
I wish with the opening of two thousand and eleven,
We would be more vibrant, spiritual and more sane.
Ours would be a world of love, fortitude, empathy and service,
Receiving wounds of love, and others’ suffering, we would grow wise.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Christmas Token Of Love To Judith, - And All My Dearest Friends by Ray Subrata by Ray Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom
- Ne zemer te netevee te tua, skender iljaz braka
- EYES ARE FOR LOOK, maqsood hasni
- READ FROM EYES, maqsood hasni
- Në rrethin e hënës., skender iljaz braka
- Love, Susmit Panda
- Mummy Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- Where trees stand in the winter night as.., Gert Strydom
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom