A crazy thought
All thought I am mad
All under estimated
I was nothing
I don’t want
I don’t want to be dignified
All made fun of me
I wept in loneliness
I shut me inside my cage
All told I am mad
I follow my own way
Who can hack me from this cage?
But I will open one day
As I talk to myself all day
A way to self realization
All say I am mad
But I am not mad anyway
He said ‘and felt he is not mad any way
As crazy people created new and
Only that created a new era in world! ! ! ! !
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A crazy thought by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy