A Depressed Soul
I regret the fact that I was left alive by this destiny and trust me it was not my choice to remain alive. However, death does not come so easily, especially when you want it the most.
I know all my words reflect negativity and that is why everyone just wishes to never even glance at me. Sadness, I can only offer as I have nothing else to provide to anyone.
Life, where are you taking me? Your plan is what? Do you wish to slap me every time when I make the effort to be happy? That is actually the biggest curse for me since happiness never accepts me fully.
Being left alive I regret and will forever be sad about one thing. That one thing is that I am a depressed soul who was never completely loved.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Depressed Soul by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra