A drop of happiness
From the grief ocean, I steal a drop of happiness
For every autumn I get a lovely beautiful spring
For human youth; the festive, to dance and sing
We nature within nature; keepeth blissful fitness
When spring comes; nature with its beauty, greet,
Flower with hue sways and butterflies do flip flop
Calm breeze's sensational blush; a birth of hope
Seasons love, mingles with whole colour, they meet.
Know, a place in mind, away from the physical spring,
Hatching spring and brooding youth forever, a bliss,
Grief of the world; dry petals, away from hate, I kiss,
From the grief ocean, a drop of happiness, they bring.
There will not be a spring without autumn; no taste,
If no sorrow, what taste happiness will provide? say,
If no youth, why then heart will throb, gaily and gay?
Autumn prepares to decorate the heart with haste..
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A drop of happiness by Aftab Alam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR