A Dip in
I had a dream I slept in seams,
And my life was given away.
Strangest part was how I beamed,
Until noticing how far I'd strayed.
It was not irrevocable—
It could all remain the same.
My secret leaking was improbable:
It could all have stayed a game.
Yet, sorrow hit my heart—
Upon feeling purity gone.
I could no longer claim these stars
Were meant for only one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dip in by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer