A Dream Can Bring You Lıght
What happened to your dream?
Have you reviewed?
What will happen to your dream?
Are you interested?
Once you have dreamed
Do not forget it
Your dream has to haunt you
You have to live for it
Amid the darkness of mode of living
A dream can bring you light
As you keep growing
A dream can place you at the height
Your dream must come true
Your life should remain as true
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Can Bring You Lıght by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate