A Dream of something
I spend my days dreaming,
And wanting it to come true,
I dream of a compassionate heart,
And hoping that its you.
You with your beauty,
And heart of gold,
With all of your grace,
A princess to behold.
I dream of the day,
that I can hold you in my arms,
When I can get lost in your eyes,
And all of your charms. :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream of something by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .