am a fool
I know not maths I am a fool
I am of a type in solid ice
I know not English I am a fool
I am a candle been put out
I know not science or the know-how of my make up.
I am a fool
I know nothing am I a fool?
I am Atlantis
I was sunk by the wave’s of competition and incompetence
My cataclysm was my lack of education
My life involves as littlie of my past as possible
I have learned many things through life and it is a piece of conversation.
As thought like a fool so I must be but am I?
Or is the Teacher the fool and not me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fool by Robin Bowmer )
- Winter in Sephora, Akash Justin Ovian
- Hopeless on Ice, Akash Justin Ovian
- Dance of the Bodhisattva, Akash Justin Ovian
- Questions, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- reflection, lee fones
- AN ODE TO AUTUMN, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Remote Control War, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- African Voter?, Gedion Onyango
- Weakness In Me, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- The Correspondence School Instructor Say.., Galway Kinnell
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)