See! I give myself to you, Beloved!
My words are little jars
For you to take and put upon a shelf.
Their shapes are quaint and beautiful,
And they have many pleasant colours and lustres
To recommend them.
Also the scent from them fills the room
With sweetness of flowers and crushed grasses.
When I shall have given you the last one,
You will have the whole of me,
But I shall be dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gift by Amy Lowell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious
- Laying on the grass in early June, Manny Furious
- don't have to believe, Bull Hawking
- After pulling weeds...., Manny Furious
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious