A GRATEFUL HEART
A grateful heart comes from Jesus Christ Himself
Who transforms us to become a better being.
First we’re filled with our complete trust in God
For all life’s answers we seek but aren’t seeing.
Jesus expressed gratitude as He blessed the bread and wine
Just hours before His own crucifixion and demise.
How about you, are you thankful for God’s love
And blessings that made you more Christ-like and wise?
Do you see yourself as a grateful and thankful person,
Who appreciates all God has given unto you?
Christians are called to preach and recruit for Christ
As we pray for deliverance and the courage to renew.
Tom's 601 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A GRATEFUL HEART by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Story for all of me, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- I saw only her, Erato
- Care of tear, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The Grave, Sir Toby
- Earthbound poet, Yor Nella
- Poetry, NEDRA WILSON
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari الاستاذ ياسر ن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)