A HEART LIKE YOURS
I'm sitting here just trying to remember why you talked to me that day in december.
Since then we've shared what we desire and dream but sitting here now I want to scream.
I know what I did to you was wrong but the love I feel for you is so very strong.
I can't stand the emptiness when we are apart honey.
I told you I gave you my heart.
A man like you comes but once in a life and if thats what it takes I will be your wife.
A heart like yours is so gentle and true,
so please give me a chance I really need you.
clarrissa berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A HEART LIKE YOURS by clarrissa berry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Talking useless, gajanan mishra
- Answering Age, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gardener Remembers, Keith Taylor
- History Teaches, Edgar Albert Guest
- You... Do Belong!, Lyn Paul
- A Real Thriller, Edgar Albert Guest