A HEART LIKE YOURS
I'm sitting here just trying to remember why you talked to me that day in december.
Since then we've shared what we desire and dream but sitting here now I want to scream.
I know what I did to you was wrong but the love I feel for you is so very strong.
I can't stand the emptiness when we are apart honey.
I told you I gave you my heart.
A man like you comes but once in a life and if thats what it takes I will be your wife.
A heart like yours is so gentle and true,
so please give me a chance I really need you.
clarrissa berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A HEART LIKE YOURS by clarrissa berry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis