Sometimes I try not to think of you,
Sometimes I try to forget you;
Sometimes I'm not in my Senses.
Sometimes I think what am I doing?
Sometimes I say why am I doing?
Forgive me, Sometimes I go Mad.
Sometimes, I stop calling your number,
Sometimes I decide not to text you;
Pardon me, Sometimes my mind behaves strangely.
Sometimes, I want not to see you,
Sometimes I prefer moving away,
Excuse me, Sometimes I behave Insane.
Now stop reading, look in my eyes, Can I do this?
You would agree, in everything you just read I was Lying I was Lying.
Deepak Ranga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lie.... by Deepak Ranga )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus