Sometimes I try not to think of you,
Sometimes I try to forget you;
Sometimes I'm not in my Senses.
Sometimes I think what am I doing?
Sometimes I say why am I doing?
Forgive me, Sometimes I go Mad.
Sometimes, I stop calling your number,
Sometimes I decide not to text you;
Pardon me, Sometimes my mind behaves strangely.
Sometimes, I want not to see you,
Sometimes I prefer moving away,
Excuse me, Sometimes I behave Insane.
Now stop reading, look in my eyes, Can I do this?
You would agree, in everything you just read I was Lying I was Lying.
Deepak Ranga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lie.... by Deepak Ranga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- January’s Sad Refrain, Teresa Dearing
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- A Man Of Different Charectarestics, Musa Ndhlovu
- Ever Hike in Hope, Pintu Mahakul
- The Past, Eugene Latumbo
- Lovely Hand, Pintu Mahakul
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan