A Life With You
I dream of a life, A life with you, A life where there's happiness, Where your there to see me through.
You are my reason for waking, Each and everyday, You are my reason for loving, So unconditional in ever way.
You are the air I breathe, That's so fresh and pure, For you are the one I want for life, And this im am a sure..
Richard Goolsby's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Life With You by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz