A Living Dream...
My dance of life is rythmical, a living dream...
Gliding through the meadow the moonlight illuminates my smile.
The long grass and sweet meadow flowers caress my thighs.
My head raised expectantly to greet the gentle breeze.
The salt air kissing my lips as it drifts from the ocean.
My dance of life is melodious, a living dream...
My emotions soar high as a gentle breeze moves my hair.
Diamonds of dew sparkle on the intricate webs of spiders.
I am blessed by the gifts that mother nature has given me.
I move steadily onward to my ultimate destiny.
My dance of life is poetic, a living dream...
I seek to attract your attention as I glide sprite like through life.
Each senuous movement designed to catch your eye.
Calculated, erotic, wild with abandomnent.
Seeking to share with you the beauty of peace and love...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Living Dream... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad