A Lost Boy
A boy is so lost that he has no place to go
He feels really isolated as nobody understands his grief.
Basically he stays always in his house, goes nowhere
His world is based on thoughts
Thoughts, which always keep him busy
As he writes everything, during the darkness of night.
At night he likes stillness in the environment
Environment is of isolation and then little boy cries so much
Tears of his go unheard as nobody really cares about him.
Most people in this world consider him to be insane
Even though he remains always silent
Says nothing to anybody
Only lives his life in his own way
Yes, the boy is weird since he is different
Does not behave like others do
Does it take his right away of being treated as a human?
Loneliness has always surrounded this boy as he still feels scared at times
Due to the fact that he has no friends
The little boy is lost and nobody even cares to wipe tears from his face
This lonely boy weeps in pain
Desperately, seeks for help, wants a friend
Just one friend, to fill his life with joy
Nothing ever changes as the boy remains so lost.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lost Boy by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Small-scale Reflections On A Great House, Ramesh Iyengar
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Toronto, J.S. Campbell
- Unread Lines of My Existence, Sierra Staten
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra