A Love In My Mind
I don't know if I'll ever see,
The love I have in mind,
The one that last forever,
The one you search a life to find.
A love stronger than steel,
That can pass the test of time,
The love that lasts forever,
And not be dropped on a dime.
The quest has been set forth,
To see if there's a love so true,
One that people only read of,
A love such as me and you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love In My Mind by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second