A Mother To A Son
Do I have to say 'SORRY'' for your pain and suffering?
Dagger in my heart is the pain I'm feeling in
Nothing I imagined that this could happened
I am so helpless to start all over again....
It seems like yesterday
You are a baby I hold in my arms
Holding you tight
Never to slip out of my hand
Protecting you from danger is what I always have in mind
And watch you grow up into a fine young man....
Seeing you growing up is an experienced to remember
Memories you shared will always be remembered
Having a 'Rule in Life' impresses me further
'Thank you very much' for those years of wonder! ! !
Now you've grown up
Destiny lies in your hand....
Follow the right path is what all mother's want
Dreams you are to follow will only come around
Only if you work hard
Enough to understand.....
Goodbye my son
You are now a man
Spread your wings and follow the light that shine
Letting you go is the hardest thing I've ever done
But I am always here for you
With an open arms! ! !
Rachel Hill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mother To A Son by Rachel Hill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer