Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
A New Beginning
A new beginning
new day, new light
after a mighty storm,
after a cold, chilly and dark night.
Mark this new day
after hours of sleep
after a journey into a dreamland;
mark this new beginning.
It is a new day
of hope, a new chance to dance,
a new day to thank
God, the author of our life.
Elizabeth Padillo Olesen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Beginning by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid