A prosecution, Multiplying love's usury with time's compound rate
Hey flossy! Don't offer this smile anymore
Mysterious smile torments the heart
That smile raises up the thirst.
If you agree to surrender all your mysterious smiles to me
In return I will return your love with the usury of love
And with time's compound interest rate.
If you turn down to surrender your smile
Then know the consequences of it,
Taking incalculable stars as my co - operator
I will abduct the celestial curve moon on the land.
Hey belle! Don't turn your face away
You will be the reason of how many wars,
And the cause of scrimmage amongst the juveniles?
If you don't pay attention to me today
Then know it, You spectacular lady,
In the theater of mysterious smile
I prosecute for the execution
Of your heart snatching smile….
Najmul Huda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A prosecution, Multiplying love's usury with time's compound rate by Najmul Huda )
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)