Andrew David Dalby
A psalm of love
Love is more than a collection of random words…
Love is more than a mirrored reflection of emotion...
Love, charged directly at the heart, changes lives;
That, when touched by Love, are made new...whole... entire.
Love shimmer's with delicate tender kisses.
Love glows, with the pumping of a knight's desire.
All who are touched by love are tuned to light.
For Love's iridescent glory is like a warm rapturous musk.
Enrapt and so entwined, are those who know the reality of love.
For they chime, in moist excitement.
and move in a slow purpousful dance of beautiful synchronicity.
with tenderness, they stroke, stoke and enrich each other.
In the near silent breeze, caught by the shade of a butterfly's wing,
Shines forth Love's eternal kiss.
And so Love stands strong, with a smile of total triumph;
That then frees the chains of we the lost, the poor and broken hearted;
To become... so much more...than we dare think ourselves to be.
Andrew David Dalby's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A psalm of love by Andrew David Dalby )
- ANGER, ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)