A Reason To Smile
There are very less, who gives a reason to smile,
May be it is for long, or a little while.
One have to give out a sweet and honest smile,
Just even to make someone smile for a while.
My eyes are in habit of tears,
Still there are moments when it does hears,
A pleasant smile from my heart with eyes full of tears.
Tears are more but no one is there to care,
Because a smile on the face makes it pretty, dear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Reason To Smile by Anup Verma )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1914 - 1955)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Star, The Wish, The Coming..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Christmas Star, Mr. Spock
- From Drunk Pete Diary, Adeosun Olamide
- folding my hands, Mandolyn ...
- we never try to smile, Prophmatt . . .
- Compunction, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Strange Random Thoughts For A Fireside C.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Behind Lashes, naida supnet
- Timeless Era Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar