A Redemption Song
Behind a grove of trees is
Filled with shadows..
The rays of light shining
From the heaven light.
Through silhouette of the
Shine through cracks
Shadows of souls wanders
Through trails of heaven
Trying to find their place
From within a world..
Where shackles held their
Silhouette of shadows of
Evaporating into heaven
Into the grove of trees
Peaceful faces fades gently
Into the heaven light..
Where the redemption song
Carolyn Sears's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Redemption Song by Carolyn Sears )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar