A Return to the Back World
Once a time ago
Humen were naked.
No clothes to wear,
No shame of each other.
Because, was unknown what it was.
Time passed, present world came.
Let the humen be seen,
How they started already being uncovered again;
Inspite, lack of knowing and understanding.
Already made dresses cut,
To show the humen fully nude.
Seems as if wishes come alive once more in mind,
For a return to the back-world again.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
They didn't know that body should be covered. So, normally they didn't have shame.
'Was unknown what it was' - the reason why should be covered.
The past days had already gone. Present world, where we live in, has arrived.
But where are we improved? Our improvement is progressive that we are about to be naked again!
The past men didn't know civility. But we, todays men, know civility.
Yet we certainly watch our one more appearance on Television- very dirty.
I think people want to go again to the barbaric world. Isn't it funny?
Comments about this poem (A Return to the Back World by Yogiraj Biplab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable