A serial killer on the run
Very impressive you need a clap.
Your very mysterious with your slick ways.
You lead your feast smoothly to the trap.
You make them vanish from the earth with no trace.
It's an ugly talent you grew.
Created a criminal on the run.
Like you keep tryin to run from you.
You crave the rush of your hunt.
You roam the streets at night.
Wired you need to satisfy your hunger.
You pick your prey you follow&hide.
Till you strike with your anger like thunder.
No footprints, no fingerprints to be collected.
It's a shock for the communities all around.
The style of your killings are selected.
You all kill them burning in fire with no sound.
anthony fiji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A serial killer on the run by anthony fiji )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...