A serial killer on the run
Very impressive you need a clap.
Your very mysterious with your slick ways.
You lead your feast smoothly to the trap.
You make them vanish from the earth with no trace.
It's an ugly talent you grew.
Created a criminal on the run.
Like you keep tryin to run from you.
You crave the rush of your hunt.
You roam the streets at night.
Wired you need to satisfy your hunger.
You pick your prey you follow&hide.
Till you strike with your anger like thunder.
No footprints, no fingerprints to be collected.
It's a shock for the communities all around.
The style of your killings are selected.
You all kill them burning in fire with no sound.
anthony fiji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A serial killer on the run by anthony fiji )
- টিপ্পনী, Pijush Biswas
- You Put The 'Fan' In Fantastic, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Heartache, Liendang Hmar
- Paper Wing, Liendang Hmar
- Like a Candle In The Wind, Liendang Hmar
- Story Line, A.R Evangelista
- Make a living but fail not to live, Bashyam Narayanan
- The Price I Pay, James George
- Not alone, Cheryl .J Barclay
- May our friendship last forever;, Cheryl .J Barclay
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- First Inspiration, Jose Rizal
- TAGALOG ELEGY: Sining sa Halip na Dasal, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1644 - 1694)