A serial killer on the run
Very impressive you need a clap.
Your very mysterious with your slick ways.
You lead your feast smoothly to the trap.
You make them vanish from the earth with no trace.
It's an ugly talent you grew.
Created a criminal on the run.
Like you keep tryin to run from you.
You crave the rush of your hunt.
You roam the streets at night.
Wired you need to satisfy your hunger.
You pick your prey you follow&hide.
Till you strike with your anger like thunder.
No footprints, no fingerprints to be collected.
It's a shock for the communities all around.
The style of your killings are selected.
You all kill them burning in fire with no sound.
anthony fiji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A serial killer on the run by anthony fiji )
- The curving world's edge (Passion Sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Could My Calm Coax You, Susan Lacovara
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hunted, Mae AC.
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)