A serial killer on the run
Very impressive you need a clap.
Your very mysterious with your slick ways.
You lead your feast smoothly to the trap.
You make them vanish from the earth with no trace.
It's an ugly talent you grew.
Created a criminal on the run.
Like you keep tryin to run from you.
You crave the rush of your hunt.
You roam the streets at night.
Wired you need to satisfy your hunger.
You pick your prey you follow&hide.
Till you strike with your anger like thunder.
No footprints, no fingerprints to be collected.
It's a shock for the communities all around.
The style of your killings are selected.
You all kill them burning in fire with no sound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A serial killer on the run by anthony fiji )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 November 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal