Lateef Jan Afridi Ab.latif jan
A Short Love Story
She has left my heart and never came back
She used to be a companion for the roads of my life-journey
She turned my heart into an empty village
There is no road or path
Where do I look for her, where do I find her?
Today I'm here but where is she?
Clouds are casting shadows against blue skies
Birds are returning to their homes
But she did not return
Where do i look for her?
Light is falling upon mountains
Lovers are walking together
And i have no one to walk with
I have no one to talk with
I have no one to cry with
I have no one to laugh with
I have no one to share toughts with
Where do i look for her, where do i find her?
Today i am here, but where is she?
Lateef Jan Afridi Ab.latif jan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Short Love Story by Lateef Jan Afridi Ab.latif jan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari