A Sign of Life
After a stormy weather this plant lost its glow
Then it got covered with lots of dust.
Nothing remained green about it
Then, once the rainfall came, washed out was all the dirt
As the look of it reversed, to be lovely.
Later on appearance just got added and truthfulness started to appear in this shiny flora.
Everything was glowing so much
Sun was shining brightly as it represented a sign of life.
Beauty exists and so does life
Which will forever remain as long as the desire to survive continues.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sign of Life by Rohit Sapra )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak