A Sign of Life
After a stormy weather this plant lost its glow
Then it got covered with lots of dust.
Nothing remained green about it
Then, once the rainfall came, washed out was all the dirt
As the look of it reversed, to be lovely.
Later on appearance just got added and truthfulness started to appear in this shiny flora.
Everything was glowing so much
Sun was shining brightly as it represented a sign of life.
Beauty exists and so does life
Which will forever remain as long as the desire to survive continues.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sign of Life by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK