M.D DINESH NAIR
A SMILE REBORN
A smile had long been missing from my face!
As for that matter from many a face around me! !
But I smiled yesterday believe it..
And it lasted for a few seconds indeed!
A nomad in mirth and his kiddy sibling
Passed by me singing a lyric of their own fibre...
I murmer the lyric unto the skies and my poet brethern
Who have not smiled for long....
' When you smile you are a man
Or else you are a ghost indeed'.
What made them sing so I know not...
But I had ceased to be the ghost in me for a while....!
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SMILE REBORN by M.D DINESH NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest