M.D DINESH NAIR
A SMILE REBORN
A smile had long been missing from my face!
As for that matter from many a face around me! !
But I smiled yesterday believe it..
And it lasted for a few seconds indeed!
A nomad in mirth and his kiddy sibling
Passed by me singing a lyric of their own fibre...
I murmer the lyric unto the skies and my poet brethern
Who have not smiled for long....
' When you smile you are a man
Or else you are a ghost indeed'.
What made them sing so I know not...
But I had ceased to be the ghost in me for a while....!
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SMILE REBORN by M.D DINESH NAIR )
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
- Countries and Regimes, Ananta Madhavan
- It was a sleepless night never forgotten, Bashyam Narayanan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)