M.D DINESH NAIR
A SMILE REBORN
A smile had long been missing from my face!
As for that matter from many a face around me! !
But I smiled yesterday believe it..
And it lasted for a few seconds indeed!
A nomad in mirth and his kiddy sibling
Passed by me singing a lyric of their own fibre...
I murmer the lyric unto the skies and my poet brethern
Who have not smiled for long....
' When you smile you are a man
Or else you are a ghost indeed'.
What made them sing so I know not...
But I had ceased to be the ghost in me for a while....!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SMILE REBORN by M.D DINESH NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath