A Son remembered
A voice to be heard
by angels above
with finely tuned bird
a holy white dove.
Soul to sanctify
and memories saved
to coffin engraved.
Visions in Heaven
outline his spirit
safe in God's garden
to edge of summit.
I walk on soundless steps
though feeling bereft
of fumbling footsteps
that's all I have left.
alex sarich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Son remembered by alex sarich )
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)