A Son remembered
A voice to be heard
by angels above
with finely tuned bird
a holy white dove.
Soul to sanctify
and memories saved
to coffin engraved.
Visions in Heaven
outline his spirit
safe in God's garden
to edge of summit.
I walk on soundless steps
though feeling bereft
of fumbling footsteps
that's all I have left.
alex sarich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Son remembered by alex sarich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman