Paul Laurence Dunbar
A Song (#3)
MY heart to thy heart,
My hand to thine;
My lips to thy lips,
Kisses are wine
Brewed for the lover in sunshine and shade;
Let me drink deep, then, my African maid.
Lily to lily,
Rose unto rose;
My love to thy love
Rend not the oak and the ivy in twain,
Nor the swart maid from her swarthier swain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song (#3) by Paul Laurence Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro