A Special Time
A special Time
Please let me taste your spasmodic desire
and feed me with a drip-line of you, continuous.
All the while the river draws us backwards and forth
You can even feed me, with droplets of water
like Ecstasy with masses of chemical imbalance.
With only the left over wine to taste.
Being together in our minds is all that remains
Through the many seasons we shared our wants.
With blankets of words we made love to our thoughts
Please let me sense your cries
Of effervescent desires that reach their paradise
Now warm, fluffy and engulfed in a rapture.
When reflecting on moments that ruminate,
we evade the dissolve of the wonderland we built.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Special Time by Allan Farran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko
- Elegy for Peter, Bruce Weigl
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash