William Butler Yeats
A Stick Of Incense
Whence did all that fury come?
From empty tomb or Virgin womb?
Saint Joseph thought the world would melt
But liked the way his finger smelt.
William Butler Yeats's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: world
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Stick Of Incense by William Butler Yeats )
Did you read them?
- لقد مات رفاقي, مالك حداد
- I Like This Season, Guillermo Veloso
- أنا في الحقيقة المعلم .. وأنا التلميذ, مالك حداد
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)