Waltz For Zizi
A Story Of Herself And Why
Why are you burdening yourself with love, my love?
Why do you not give up,
if all you get from me is rain?
Why are you struggling to love me still,
if my heart cannot be shaped by your love?
Why do you keep dragging me, in your poems and memories?
Why do your lips await only for me,
if this world is full of beauties
that easily surpass mine?
Why do you tune your heart by my love
if my love is meant for someone else?
Why do you not accept my choice to love another man,
if you love me as you say?
Why are you being a fool and
in front of me and the world?
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Story Of Herself And Why by Waltz For Zizi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns
- Australia Day - 26 January 2015, Danny Draper
- Elope, Salleh Chowdhury
- Journey's End, Raymond A. Foss
- Dimly Lighting The Way, Margaret Alice Second
- Threads of Her Journey, Raymond A. Foss
- A Journey of Treasure, Raymond A. Foss
- spinning 2 StAnd $tiLL - can i cHaRge it?, sEaN nOrTh
- un-nerves sh#t - sweet child of mime, sEaN nOrTh
- The Wise Man, Brian J. Stafford