Shania K. Younce
'A Tasteless Day'
A tasteless day come to play.
In seen age.
In a barred cage.
In a confronted way.
In the corner played.
A deathless death day.
A tasteless fragrance splayed.
A child bearing day.
A crowded cage played.
In darker depths played.
In sweeter moments did die.
In time did pined the pined.
In topless cropped time.
In a ignorance frayed.
In a trash-less friction splayed.
In a topless climb did dive.
In a sweeter tempt came.
In a matchless game.
In a brightened way.
A childless bearer beared.
A childless child played.
A timeless child chimed.
A sweetened harp scribed.
A in for the child chiding end to climb of the chime.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('A Tasteless Day' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest
- Under A Tree, Edgar Albert Guest
- Business, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Place At The Top, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life And Hereafter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Can't Frighten Them, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest